What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a technology for the production of translucent tooth splints using 3D technologies that serve to straighten your teeth to a beautiful smile. Dental splints are made of durable and harmless transparent plastic that is made exactly on the tooth arch of each patient.
Each tooth splint changes the position of the teeth, moving them slowly horizontally and vertically, and can even rotate them as needed. They are designed to use a strictly defined amount of force at a specific point in time.
Once the splints are made, they should be worn for 20 – 22 hours a day for best results, and they are removed only during meals and while brushing teeth.
Benefits of Invisalign treatment:
- Easy maintenance
- Easy removal of dental splints without the need for an orthodontist
- Transparency and poor visibility of dental splints
- It does not interfere with speech
- Quick adjustment
- No locks and wires that can sometimes irritate gums and cheeks
- Shorter treatment duration
- Computer 3D treatment flow animation
- Patients know in advance exactly what their teeth will look like during and after treatment
- They are designed for both children and adults
Superior aesthetics, wearability, simplicity and efficiency have been the hallmarks of the Invisalign orthodontic treatment method for the last 15 years. More than 5 million satisfied patients worldwide are the result of a highly developed 3D computer technology and artificial intelligence system.